We can still celebrate Christmas, right?!?
With all the ups and downs (and downs, and downs…) of 2020, we all need a little Christmas right now! Here at Prairie Pines, we are ready to celebrate the season as much as everyone else, but we will need a little help from all our guests to keep our friends and families safe. We have implemented some changes for the 2020 season to help us open safely. Please help us out with these guidelines when you visit this season:
- Staff and guests age 5 and over will be required to wear masks indoors. This includes while shopping and taking snapshots of the family.
- Guests are asked to make every effort to distance themselves from others as much as possible.
- Prairie Pines will monitor to make sure our Old Barn Christmas Shop does not exceed 50% capacity.
- Guests who prefer not to come inside will be allowed to check out on the south porch of the barn.
- When outdoors, masks are required if guests are in close proximity to other guests or Prairie Pines staff.
- Guests are asked to return saws outside. Prairie Pines staff will wipe and sanitize them between customers.
- When riding the trailer, wagon, or kids train, guests should wear masks if riding with anyone who is not in your household.
- All food and drink will need to be consumed outside.
- When buying cookies and chocolate from the concessions, we ask that only those who are ordering or paying to go up to the counter.
We appreciate everyone doing what they can to show care for each other during this unique holiday season!
More details about the changes Santa has requested can be found here.