Corona Virus Update
March 13, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
At Prairie Pines, we value our customers like family. During this past week, we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our customers safe and healthy. We are following guidance from federal, state, and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations. At this time, we feel comfortable keeping the March 14th performance scheduled. The crowd is well under the guidelines for the ban on large gatherings.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our customers and staff:
In Our Theater
- Cleaning commonly used areas thoroughly and often, including dining tables, work spaces, and counters.
- Wiping down handles, light switches, and other frequently touched items.
- Sanitizing restrooms.
- Providing plenty of hand soap and hand sanitizer for our customers.
- Spreading out tables and seating arrangements.
For Our Staff
- Wearing nitrile gloves for food service.
- More frequent hand washing for all food and bar servers.
- Encouraging our employees to monitor their health and well-being closely.
- Asking our employees to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
- Monitoring/canceling spring break travel.
For Our Customers
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Recommending that our customers also stay home if you or someone in your household is sick. We will give any customers who need to cancel due to illness a credit for a future show if notified 24 hours in advance.
We will continue to strive to make decisions that balance the safety of our staff, customers, and community. We will monitor the situation carefully when making decisions regarding future performances.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Kip and Jody Scott
Prairie Pines Festivals